1. Mark Wahlberg Earnings: $68 million Wahlberg smelled what the Rock was cooking and took the top spot this year thanks to big paychecks from Transformers: The Last Knight” and the upcoming Daddy’s Home 2.
2. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson Earnings: $65 million He was the top earner on Forbes’ list last year. Despite some box office disappointments, like with Baywatch he’s still rolling in the dough.
3. Vin Diesel Earnings: $54.4 million The eighth installment in the “Fast and the Furious” franchise, “The Fate of the Furious,” made over $1 billion internationally and that doesn’t even include paychecks from “xXx: The Return of Xander Cage” and “Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.”
4. Adam Sandler Earnings: $50.5 million Sandler is making big money from his deal with Netflix. Recently, the streaming service extended that deal for four more films.
5. Jackie Chan Earnings: $49 million He may not be as frequent in American cinemas but he’s still the biggest star from mainland China.
6. Robert Downey Jr.Earnings: $48 million Being the highest-paid actor in the MCU will help those numbers. A lot.
7. Tom Cruise Earnings: $43 million Like Hanks, Cruise is another frequent flyer on this list. He earned massive paychecks this year for “The Mummy” and “Mission: Impossible 6.”
8. Chris Hemsworth Earnings: $31.5 million The best Chris? At least the highest-paid one. The Marvel actor saw the biggest increase in money earned this year of anybody else on the list.
9. Chris Evans Earnings: $18 million. Look another MCU veteran. Evans plays Captain America and is expected to earn an even bigger paycheck with his role in “Avengers: Infinity War.”
10. Mark Ruffalo Earnings: $13 million Ruffalo got a nice payday from his role in the MCU. He’ll be appearing next in “Thor: Ragnarok” as Marvel’s jolly green giant.